For closing letter requests, please go to Association Ready.
· Riverside Property Management utilizes Association Ready for all closing letter requests.
· No emailed or faxed requests will be accepted by the Riverside office.
· All closing letter requests must be received from an attorney office.
· Closing letters are $150 each ($10 Statement of Account plus $140 Closing Letter Fee)
· Closing letters are delivered within 5 business days of an order being placed and paid in full.
· Closing letter requests are subject to rush fees if requests are made close to the closing date.
· A rush fee of $85 is placed on orders needed within 3 business days.
· A rush fee of $100 is placed on orders needed within 1 business day.
· Closing letter updates may be requested.
· Updates are applicable on the same transaction whereas the property address, buyer, seller, and attorney remain the same.
· Updates needed within 30 days of the original order are free.
· Georgia associations subject to the condominium or property owners association acts may obtain a statement of account for $10. A statement of account will provide only the balance of the account. A statement of account will not provide information regarding future and/or one-time charges.
To request a questionnaire for purchasing or refinance purposes for a condo or single-family home, please go to Association Ready.
· A general association questionnaire is supplied for each association.
· Lender-specific questionnaires will be completed upon request.
· Both the general and lender-specific questionnaires are requested online at Association Ready.
deed in lieu of foreclosure
certificate of insurance
To request a termite letter please contact your association manager.
If you do not know who your association manager is, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.